Crises in IR always come when they are least useful. And then also mostly unexpectedly and of a sudden. As is currently the case due to Corona. Or they were already looming over a longer period of time, but there was simply not enough time to prepare sufficiently for the looming crisis. Because annual general meetings, analysts’ conferences, annual reports, road shows, investor presentations, activist shareholders, investor targeting, quarterly and half-yearly figures, requirements of sustainability investors … all this ties up an enormous amount of time and attention. So it’s a good idea to think about how best to deal with an IR crisis in a calmer period: A crisis management plan is needed!
The webinar is for free.
What you take away from the webinar? Answers to that:
- Crisis Management in IR
- Aspects of a Crisis Management Plan
- Typical Triggers of a Crisis in IR
- Risk Prevention: Early Warning System for Risks
- The Crisis Team and The Crisis Action Plan
When? 2 dates are available:
- Thursday, 4th June 2020, 10 am and 17 pm CET (Duration: 30 Minutes, only in English)
- Thursday, 4th June 2020, 13 pm CET (Duration: 30 Minutes, only in German)
You can sign up by sending an e-mail with your desired date (9 am or 6 pm) to Dr. Eva Reuter: email@example.com. I look forward to your participation!