Through our 28 national associations and 59 corporate members, we represent the rich diversity of market participants that characterises the European investment management industry. This sets us apart and makes us the natural interlocutors of European policymakers. We can also rely on the expertise of our 23 associate members, mainly consultancies, asset servicing companies and law firms. EFAMA’s purpose is to:
- promote optimal conditions for the European fund and asset management industry in its efforts to create value for investors;
- influence and support the ongoing development of the regulatory environment including the European Single Market;
- promote the interests of its members among stakeholders;
- build confidence and trust in the industry;
- promote scientific research concerning the industry.