Mega-cap companies invest around one million US dollars annually in the function of their IROs. In return, corresponding returns on their work are expected.
This raises the question of the extent to which investor relations contributes to the achievement of corporate goals. How can the performance of IR departments and individual IROs be made measurable?
The webinar will be held in German & English. As always, the webinar is free of charge.
When? 2 times are available:
· Thursday, June 27th 2019, 8:30am CET(Duration: 30 Minutes)
· Thursday, June 27th 2019, 6pm CET (Duration: 30 Minutes)
What you take out of the webinar: Answers to them:
· what a system for measuring IR targets can look like
· which Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) can be selected
· how to deal with the situation when goals are only partially achieved
· how to take into account a different weighting of goals in the system
· how the degree of target achievement is calculated
· how the performance of the IR department or individual employees can be measured
You can sign up by sending an e-mail with your desired date (8:30 or 18:00) to Dr. Eva Reuter: email@example.com.