I would like to draw your attention once again to another exciting IR webinar on Tuesday next week:
Developing an IR strategy: What are the most important steps?
The webinar will be held in German & English. As always the webinar is free of charge. How can an effective IR strategy be developed? The development of an IR strategy presents IR departments with new challenges every year: For example, is it precisely defined which tasks IR has to perform? What are the goals of IR? Where are gaps between the goals and the current situation? Which IR instruments can be used to achieve the IR goals? In what time frame and with what budget? And how can the achievement of IR goals be made measurable?
What you take away from the webinar: Answers to that:
- The starting position: Defining the IR’s range of tasks
- What is the current situation on the capital market and in the company?
- What can target categories and strategic IR goals look like?
- With which IR instruments can the identified goals be achieved?
- How can the achievement of the objectives be measured?
- How can one deal with the fact that goals have only been partially achieved?
When? 2 dates are available:
- Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 9 am CET(Duration: 30 Minutes)
- Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 6 pm CET (Duration: 30 Minutes
You can sign up by sending an e-mail with your desired date (9 am or 6 pm) to Dr. Eva Reuter: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to your participation!