A tweet cost Mr. Musc from Tesla a few million. And the chairmanship of the board. This was triggered by, among other things, a withdrawal of Tesla from the stock market, hinted at by Musk. Other companies had to pay fines because they had passed on insider information to a small circle of analysts during an analyst conference. This cost some IROs their jobs. The reason: They had not sufficiently sensitized the CEOs to this issue.
In the webinar you will receive answers to all questions regarding the Corporate Disclosure Policy. You will be explained the goals and key points of a Corporate Disclosure Policy and much more. The webinar is for free.
What you take away from the webinar? Answers to that:
- Corporate Disclosure Policy
- Goals & key points of a Corporate Disclosure Policy
- Quality of information, Information dissemination, Handling of information by employees, Effectiveness of communicating information, Establish control systems
- Corporate Disclosure Committee
- Typical responsibilities and tasks of the committee
- Company spokespersons & selective groups on the capital market
- Continuous development of the CDP
- Thursday, 25th June 2020, 10 am and 17 pm CET (Duration: 30 Minutes, only in English)
- Thursday, 25th May 2020, 13 pm CET (Duration: 30 Minutes, only in German)
You can sign up by sending an e-mail with your desired date (9 am or 6 pm) to Dr. Eva Reuter: firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to your participation!